- Expert's Report
- INPEA: World Scan on elder abuse 2006 JEAN. Published in 2010
- Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.This 2015 report by the World Health Organization,which was adopted the UN General Assembly later that year, is described as “a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity.”
- Ending Elder Abuse: Breaking the Generational Cycle of Violence Webcast (2016)
Among the goals of Transforming our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development is sustainable development goal (SDG) #5, which calls for the end to violence against women. This event, which took place in 2016 to commemorate World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) focused on ensuring that SDG#5 applies to older women. Speakers included HHS Assistant Secretary for Aging Kathy Greenlee and US representative to INPEA Susan Somers, addressed the group.
- Desmond Tutu gives a message for World Elder Abuse Awareness Day 2016
- Inter-American Convention on Protecting the Human Rights of Older Persons. In 2016, the General Assembly of the Organization of American States (OAS), with the support of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), adopted the Inter-American Convention on Protecting the Human Rights of Older Persons. It was the first organization to adopt a convention.
- Ageing in the Twenty-First Century: A Celebration and A Challenge.