CEJC is not able to consult on abuse cases. We recommend the following resources for finding help in your area:
- APS Map This interactive map directs users to information on reporting suspected abuse nationwide.
- Long Term Care Map This interactive map, operated by the National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center provides information on Long-Term Care Ombudsman programs for residents of nursing homes, board & care homes or assisted living facilities
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Operates a database of private attorneys with expertise in elder abuse and elder law.
- https://www.oig.ca.gov/connect/report-misconduct/ if there are concerns of misconduct in a facility run by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, report to the Office of Inspector General
- http://www.auditor.ca.gov/hotline If there are concerns of misconduct in local/county jail or federal prison, report to California State Auditor
Sharing outlooks and resources enriches our field and increases our effectiveness. ”
Donations and membership payments can be mailed to:
If mailing via US Postal Service:
CEJC c/o Community Partners
P. O. Box 741265
Los Angeles, CA
If mailing via a delivery service (e.g. UPS, FedEx, DHL):
Attn: CEJC c/o Community Partners
Bank of America Lockbox Services
2706 Media Center Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90065-1733
Please make checks payable to: "Community Partners for CEJC". In the memo line of the check, please indicate "donation/membership payment for CEJC".